Interested in joining our EDC family? Every day you’ll be greeted with a smile and a friendly face, with coworkers you can count on and a place where we value providing the best concrete and shoring solutions for our clients. Check out our open positions below, apply for a position and we’ll be in contact soon.
This leading material supplier and consultant to the construction industry is seeking to add a Draft Person/Designer to our growing engineering department. We are a mid-size firm specializing in reinforced concrete structures located in Bergen County NJ.
Learn more about the project engineer position
We focus on concrete shoring & forming designs for buildings in the greater NYC area. This position requires excellent AutoCAD skills. The position requires working closely with our sales staff, manufacturing group, and our clients. You will be required to do material take-offs and create detailed drawings suitable for manufacturing and field layout. You will report to our chief engineer and occasionally go on site visits. Successful candidate requirements:
- Excellent AutoCAD and Math skills
- Ability to read structural drawings and interpret construction plans & specs
- Ability to follow a construction project schedule and meet client deadlines
- Clear communication with coworkers and clients
- Detail oriented to draft new projects and modify existing drawings
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Self-motivated, fast learner and willing to put in extra hours when needed (compensated)